Taco-Bell-Style Quesadillas Ingredients:
For The Sauce
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tsp. minced jalapenos
- 2 Tsp. jalapeno juice
- 3/4 Tsp. sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. cumin
- 1/2 Tsp. paprika
- 1/8 Tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/8 Tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Dash salt
For The Quesadillas
- 4 Flour tortillas
- 4 Chicken tenderloins
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 Slices processed cheese
How To Make Taco-Bell-Style Quesadillas
- Combine sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Grill chicken in vegetable oil and cut into thin slices.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- One at a time, lay tortilla into hot skillet and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of each shredded cheese and 1/2 cheese slice on one side of the tortilla.
- Arrange about 1/4 cup chicken slices over tortilla on the same half covered with cheese.
- On the empty side, spread about one tablespoon of sauce.
- Fold over, and press gently with spatula.
- Cook until cheese is melted and slice each into 4 pieces.