Cheesecake & Berries In A Jar Ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp. & a half cup granulated sugar
- 1 Lemon zest
- 16 Oz. cream cheese
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/4 Cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 Tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 Cup fresh berries
How To Make Cheesecake & Berries In A Jar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Begin to boil a large pot of water.
- Mix sugar and lemon zest well. Add in the cream cheese. Then add the eggs while making sure one egg is mixed in well before including the other. Then finally add the heavy cream and vanilla. Mix them all until very smooth.
- Fill the jars with the mixture 3/4 of the way. Then put them into a large pan. Pour in the boiling water on the pan around halfway the sides of the jars.
- Put inside the oven for 25-30 minutes. It will look like the middle is still jiggly but the edges are set.
- Set them aside and let them cool for a bit before putting them into the fridge for at least 5 hours.
- Ta da. Top with fresh berries and they’re ready to be served. Enjoy!
thanks My Baking Addiction